IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a host of devices that can make house work easier. It has built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in enormous demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers around 1 year warranty for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for goods That may serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to transport and quite easy on the pocket as well. A number of the iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that may sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the home free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin infections etc. in humans. Roomba is offered in numerous versions and the prices also change accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your homes. Mopping silently is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other competitor until now. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to minimize the bother of swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is capable of filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the System That Might be a result of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be due to various reasons. The apparatus may demonstrate the concept of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is cluttered or cluttered. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, check whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of these gives you a sign of malfunction, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, contact the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning properly, make squeaky noise while going or should they fall outside. In such scenarios, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water going into the apparatus you must dismantle the apparatus along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery if the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. Remove it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors also. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it's Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is turned on and is properly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good group of support engineers who are skilled in repairing a variety of house Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.